Make It…Envelope Liners
As we prepare for a season filled with gatherings and get-togethers, we’ve come up with a fresh and fun way to send those thoughtful notes of thanks! This simple project transforms wrapping paper remnants into elegant envelope liners. For a colourful and coordinated look, we paired our Thank You Berries card and teal envelope with a liner made out of our Teal Berries wrap. The combinations are endless, so play around with your note cards and wrap scraps until you find a pairing that’s just right. – Amy
What You’ll Need
Wrapping paper remnants
01. Using a ruler and pencil, measure out wrapping paper in the same shape as your envelope. Make the liner slightly smaller so that a thin strip of the envelope is still visible around the liner (about 1/4″).
02. Cut out wrapping paper liner and slip liner inside of envelope, shifting it until you’re happy with the positioning.
03. Hold wrapping paper in place and fold down envelope flap to create a crease in the liner.
04. Fold back top portion of liner and apply glue stick.
05. Press liner down again and smooth all over to affix it to the envelope.