Winter Lane’s for Moda Fabrics

Winter Lane’s for Moda Fabrics

Gorgeous samples and pre-cut fabrics of our 2013 winter collection for Moda arrived in the mail! We love this collection for the cool months and can’t wait to put a few projects together. Our fabrics and pre-cuts are available in fabric shops this summer or order online through Moda.  – Gloria

9 Responses to Winter Lane’s for Moda Fabrics

1. Jen Suydam says:

These designs are so crazy-beautiful… Wow. I love them. 🙂

• Idalia says:

Ecnoimoes are in dire straits, but I can count on this!

• http://www./ says:

I have watched this beauty develop and love it, and you DO have a knack, that’s for sure! I wish I lived in Maui – I would be the first to sign up for a class. Love your chat about the moon, too. You brought ME some sunshine today (very cloudy here in RI) just by showing pics of this gorgeous little art quilt – thanks!

• ciao ciao les bassineurs qui n’ont rien à dire du crépuscule et jouent le lettré philosophes intellos: crêpez vous les katogans , phil vous servira une messe avec chocolats et clopine vous dansera la danse des 7 voiles pour les réveillons en exclusivité et en tutu fraisé et sucré à la crème que vous pourrez lécher

2. Christine Thiessen says:

Where can I find some of this material to purchase? I love it.

3. Ange says:

I absolutely love the winter’s lane birds/twigs in snow. Is it possible to purchase samples?

4. Teri says:

Do you have any more of the “winters lane ” fabric left ?
    A stack of fat quarters or layer cake preferably but will consider yardage and charm pack as well. It’s really great for winter … Not just christmas. I love the colors. So many in my family love what I made with it and also want me to make them something with the fabric .
    Thanks !

5. Gisele Oseka says:

We are also looking for more of Winter’s Lane. I work in a retirement community. Every month we hang a resident’s quilt and post the quilt’s history next to it. On Dec. 19, 2016, someone stood on a table and pulled down our resident’s Holiday Chic quilt, which featured Winter’ Lane fabric. This was her last quilt- she’s in her 90’s and was devastated. She does beautiful appliqué work. She will give it another try, but the one fabric I’m having trouble finding is the border, which was the brown with berries on it. Any help with this is much appreciated!