Kate & Birdie Textiles for Moda Fabrics

Kate & Birdie Textiles for Moda Fabrics

A pretty package arrived in the mail from Moda Fabrics last week. We’ve been anticipating the release of our first everyday textile collection for Moda for months, and our sample fabrics have finally arrived! The collection, named Bluebird Park, includes 30 of our favorite and most-loved designs, including our hydrangeas, magnolias, bicycles, hedgehogs, lamp posts and city park illustrations. We are thrilled with how each design turned out! We can’t wait to put these fabrics to use and are so looking forward to seeing the projects you create. This collection, as well as our Winter’s Lane collection, will be available through Moda and Moda stockists this summer. – Gloria

ps: if you have a project you’ve created with Kate & Birdie fabrics, we’d love to see them. Send us an email with your photos to: info (at) kateandbirdie (dot) com.

modaeveryday

Photo taken with Gloria’s iPhone on Instagram. Follow us on Instagram @kateandbirdie.

9 Responses to Kate & Birdie Textiles for Moda Fabrics

1. Heather says:

Those hedgehogs are cute! I’m looking forward to the release of these fabrics. I just started a quilt using your Winter’s Lane and I think it’s going to turn out great 🙂

2. Sarah N says:

These are so cute and very definitely on my ‘to buy’ list! I love the backgrounds, I’m going to be making a Winter’s Lane quilt too 🙂

3. Your new fabrics are beautiful and you designs delightful! If you need samples created please keep me in mind! I am in love with your birdies!

4. Gloria Wall says:

Thank you kindly Elizabeth!

5. Sandy Murphy says:

Happened to spot a charm pack of Bluebird Park on another blog and fell in love instantly. I create handmade patchwork accessories for a small beachside market stall in Queensland, Australia and these are exactly what I had in mind. Have ordered some, but have to wait for October – will post some pics for you then. Love your work!!

6. Karen Dryden says:

I, too, am in the process of making a quilt using your Winter’s Lane fabric. I LOVE your new bluebird fabric and can’t wait to find it for sale. Your colors and designs are beautiful.

7. Meghan Meier says:

I just made a diaper bag with the Bluebird Park Jelly Roll. LOVE IT! I would like to make quilt to match but I’m having problems finding the fat quarters without buying a bundle. I only need 10 and don’t really want to spend $100.00 on the 30 pack. Help! Anyone know where I can get some?